NWRPC - COVID19 Action Plan
In light of the recent COVID-19 situation, please find below a link to the Immediate Actions the club intends to follow to address this.
No doubt as you have watched this unfold you will know that what was a suitable solution one day has changed by the next.
The situation will remain under review and all changes will be advised to you whenever they occur.
Key Points are:
- Thursday nights are no longer an open night.
- Suspended acceptance of new Probationary members.
- Cancelled Work Days.
- Cancelled Easter shoot.
- Government Hygiene notice which is attached.
- Zero Point suspended.
The ranges will stay open to existing members for now, but each member is responsible for:
- Their own bio security.
- Keeping gatherings to a minimum.
- Maintaining a safe separation as per advice.
More information in the PDF file to the right of this text.
Best regards and stay safe.